Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Cat?

So tonight we are going to see a cat that might be coming home with us. My daughter who is an animal fanatic has convinced daddy to get a cat.  So I started looking since I have missed having a cat myself.  Found this super cute Siamese thats fairly young and needing a new home so in a sense she is a rescue kitty and we couldn't be more excited.  She looks to be about 4-6 months but I'll know more hopefully after seeing her tonight.  We saw pictures and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

I had a very excited little girl here last night who couldn't get to sleep because every other word out of her mouth was kitty this and kitty that. She spent a lot of time listing everything we have to go buy for the new kitty and worrying about which toys the cat would like the best. We haven't had a cat in several years since we lost my dear sweet Kami that I miss so very much.

Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed that this kitten will turn out to be a good fit for our family so that I don't have a devastated little girl on my hands tonight. Hopefully I'll get to post some pictures tomorrow! :)


3 comments:

  1. Aww. I have my fingers crossed for you guys! I grew up with Siamese cats and they really are so much fun. So vocal, playful (even when they are much older) and definitely cuddly. The two my parents have now will be at the door waiting when they hear someone coming home, meowing their little greeting and wanting to be loved on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you for sharing .... that's so good to hear! I have wanted a Siamese for years so I am really excited about this. I've heard a lot of good things about them. :)

    ReplyDelete